Thursday, July 28, 2011

"DELIVERY BABY ITEMS TO HOSPITALS"! On 6/17/11




Thank you to all Sea Trail Grandmas
for all your help and your wonderful work!
 Brunswick Community Hospital
received 154 newborn hats.


New Hanover Regional Medical Center NICU
received 492 preemie knitted and sewed items.

Thank you notes received from the NICU
Seatrail Grandmas,
As a Nurse in The Neonatal Intensive Care Unit at New Hanover Regional Medical Center, I would like to express my heartfelt thank yous for all of the beautiful afghans, snugglies, gowns, hats...I appreciate all that you do!!! Your handmade items always bring smiles to both the nursing staffs and our little one's families!!
Thank You!!!
Cathy

Michele,
Please give my sincerest apologies to the Sea Trail Grandmas for missing you today. We had an emergency on Mother Baby that I had to be available for but I wanted to let you know how much we greatly appreciated all of the donations!!! I received the newspaper clippings and I appreciate you bringing them to me. You are such a wonderful group and we are so blessed to have you as part of our team. Hope to see you again soon!
Take Care,
Brandi
Brandi Page RN, BSN, NE-BC
Nurse Manager
Mother Baby & Neonatal ICU
New Hanover Regional Medical Center

No comments: