Monday, September 19, 2016

NOVANT HEALTH 
BRUNSWICK MEDICAL CENTER
August 22, 2016 
Parent Tank You Note!

I can't tell you how much I appreciate what you ladies do! We were vacationing in Ocean Isle in July.We are from Ohio. I have 2 boys Evan is 9 and Gavin is 6. They wanted to try out a skimboard so I let them. I should have listened to my instinct but I didn't :(They were doing well until Thursday July 14th. Evan fell off and landed on his left ankle. It immediately swelled and he couldn't walk on it. We ended up at Novant Health Brunswick Medical Center. He was so nervous!!(so was I)The teddy bear and pillow case that you guys made are wonderful and instantly calmed him. I wish I could thank all the wonderful nurses that day too because they were AWESOME!! He has a broken ankle but it will heal soon enough and he will be back to playing soccer in no time :) Thanks again!! We appreciated your gift. 
Karla and Evan

No comments: